LINEN DRUM SHADE PENDANT : CANOPY FOUR POSTER BED.
Linen Drum Shade Pendant
- Hanging downward; pendent
- an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- pendent: held from above; "a pendant bunch of grapes"
- chandelier: branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- Garments or other household articles such as sheets made, or originally made, of linen
- Cloth woven from flax
- a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- play a percussion instrument
- A long narrow hill, esp. one separating two parallel valleys
- a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
There's a peek of the 3rd pendant in the background. Didn't get a clear shot of that one before batteries went. These two are probably my favorites so far. Filled to the brim with stained glass and mirror!
pendants made by me for me
they're made by me for me. i've made more of these as well as other pendants for me to wear on the Easter day, so i'll post them next time. more of those to come.:-)
windows vertical blinds
large drapery grommets
canopy upholstered chair
canopy tents for sale
plantation shutters bay window
how to repair blinds