INSTALLING ROLLER BLINDS - JAPANESE LAMP SHADES - PONTOON CANOPY.
Installing Roller Blinds
- Specially stiffened fabric blind which simply rolls onto a tube when operated. Very popular and economical window treatment
- Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use
- installation: the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- (install) set up for use; "install the washer and dryer"; "We put in a new sink"
- (install) put into an office or a position; "the new president was installed immediately after the election"
- Place (someone) in a new position of authority, esp. with ceremony
- Establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role
SD Condo: Blinds and Media Cabinet
Work continues on the annex. Media cabinet was a floor model at West Elm, it still awaits the TV. However, no cable connection is planned at present, just DVD movies.
The cellular blind and a roller blind behind it helps to keep the morning sun out. I actually fought the roller blind more than the celluar shade. TWO HOURS of fussing and shimming and so forth...the nice sales "help" at Lowes cut the thing too short. I made it work and it looks fine but it was not the easiest blind I've installed.
The cellular blind went up in no time - by comparison. A valance is planned, but other stuff to do before that.
Baby steps and careful budgeting...
kitchen close to being finished [still need to install hardware]
• painted kitchen walls
• reconnected kitchen cabinet doors
• installed living/dining room ceiling lights [w/ Chaz's help]
• assembled new dining table
• organized furniture in living/dining room
• installed bathroom mirror, vanity shelf + lighting
• installed office window roller blinds
• installation of new front door
_ 16 Jan 2k10
queen sized canopy bed
rod iron drapery rods
drum shade lighting
kubota tractor canopies
curtain and drapes